What is our Biggest Asset?
• The biggest asset we have is our ability to get up everyday and earn a living. If we can keep doing it we will earn a fortune.
• When you retire it wont’ matter how much you earned. What will matter is how much you kept.
Statistics of an Uncertain Economy – Age 65
• The income of most professional people hit a high at age 47.5 and plunge rapidly after age 54
• 11 out of 12 women will become widows
• 80% owe more than what they own
• 20% of income is used for debt repayment
Where will you be financially at 60?
• Aged Population of Singapore reveals that for every 100 employed people at age 60:
• 10 are dead
• 40 have monthly income of under $1000
• 41 have monthly income of $ 1K to $2K
• 9 have incomes over $2K (Financially Successful )
• Singapore, one of the world’s richest nations, may have thousands considered to be financially dependent.
These people didn’t plan to fail… They failed to plan.
Planning for Your Future Security
I assume you would want to be among those who will be financially successful.
Is that right?
The longer we wait, the longer we will achieve financial independence when we retire!